Saturday 6 July 2013

Starting the Plexus Slim Journey

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Being the fanatical A-type personality that I am, we spent the next morning on the company’s website reviewing the product(s) and checking all the ingredients on google. Looked good, sounded great so off we went to meet up with Candi and Ron to see, feel, taste the product and learn more.

True to her word, Candi looked FABULOUS. Less “junk in her trunk” she said pointing to her new lean body looking really good in white jeans – that takes a lot of courage or a svelte image and she was definitely the latter. My girlfriend Linda effused about the results and was ready to “get in” the program. I have to admit when we sampled the “pink drink” the taste took us back a bit – but hey if all I have to drink some vile “pink drink” how bad could it be? (turns out in a more concentrated from – mixed with 8 oz. of water it does taste pretty good – thank god)  You take a capsule – called an accelerator – with the drink about a half hour before eating – ONCE A DAY. I can do that. According the literature the natural caffeine in the pill curbs your appetite.

MINOR SNAG – I am island girl residing on St. Thomas which really is part of the US even though a lot of companies – this one included – has not caught onto.  Go figure.

Luckily Linda signed up and walked away with a 60 day supply of the products as I was anxious to get started – after all time’s a wastin’


Mixed the powder in water, popped the pill and that was it. Felt great all day and while I ate my appetite was pretty limited even though my friends tempted me with crab, filet mignon and steamed lobster. A little of each was all I needed to be happy and feel satisfied. Well it was only the first day so we’ll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment