Friday 13 September 2013

Will you be the next Plexus Slim Success Story?

Daniel Hess - Plexus journey started on June 1st of 2013
In his own words, "At first I was unsure about this product having tried just about everything else, but my wife and sister in law encouraged me to give it a try. I couldn't believe what happened."
"I was 311 when I started, and this week when I weighed myself I was down to 248. I have lost 63 pounds in a little over 3 months. Amazing! I started off by just taking Plexus Slim and Accelerator. I later tried XFactor and am still taking it. I am also taking BioCleanse and ProBio 5. All these products are equally amazing but that's just the start. I couldn't believe what happened next.

After about 2 weeks on Plexus and seeing the weight just fall off daily, I signed up as an Ambassador through my sister in law. I just wanted to get my products free but after EVERYONE at work saw me lose so much weight so fast they started coming to me to buy some. They started ordering and just in the first month my commission check was enough to cover my house payment, and then my August check was over the amount I needed for both my house and car payments!

I couldn't believe it, these products and this business is unreal. I am getting healthier by continuing to lose weight and also getting the financial benefits of selling these life changing products."

It's a wonderful time to be a part of Plexus!  Let me help you become the next Plexus Slim Success Story! 
Wishing you health and wealth,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment