Thursday 1 August 2013

Plexus Slim - transforms your body - but why stop there?

Getting healthy has become my number one priority but I have always been a believer that there is a mind/body connection and thanks to Plexus Slim and the effects of all natural weight loss I feel more energized and balanced. better sleep - less anxiety - I believe it's all connected.

On a personal note - I have had to take some time out of my crazy and wonderful life on the island of St. Thomas and take care of my elderly parents - dealing with things like lack of mobility, incontinence, dementia - things that make you grateful that you are young (60!) and alive and that life is truly a gift to be cherished and honored.

My thought for today:
Grasp the opportunity now - although it's never too late - to take charge of you health. 

So to get back on track I really want to share with you some thoughts about the mind/body connection - here's a video by Brian Johnson who has developed Philiospher's Notes (a lot like Cliff Notes) - a great synopsis of important books that have influenced his life and can do the same for you. Again I digress but this is so cool you have to check it out - this video is about "Strength for Life" by Shawn Phillips

Brian Johnson Video - Philosopher's Notes

Just think about this “Your body, the only one you will ever have, is the foundation of your life. And it’s either an anchor limiting your freedom and potential or a source of radiant energy, vitality and joy, elevating your life and the lives of those around you. It’s your choice… will yours be a source of strength, from which you will impact the world, or an obstacle, preventing you from your dreams and desires? … As my friend, NFL Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway is fond of saying,’If you’re going to bother setting a goal, aim high!’… My advice to you, aim high; aim for strength.” – Shawn Phillips, Strength for Life

I hope you enjoy,
justine
FIND OUT ABOUT PLEXUS SLIM

No comments:

Post a Comment