Wednesday 7 August 2013

Plexus Slim - you just can't make this stuff up!

Thanks to the Crockers for sharing their story

Well I want to start this out by saying thank you Plexus from the bottom of our hearts!
 
I want to tell you a short story of how our journey started. My wife tried to talk to me about Plexus for days. I wouldn't hear it and told her no, there was no magic pill, drink, etc. that could make you lose weight or change anything. She begged and pleaded with me. So after days of asking I finally agreed to try Plexus. I drank the drink and took my pill. Well as the day went on she kept asking me how I felt. I lied and said no different.

Well I tried it again for her the next couple days. She continued to ask me how I felt. And again I lied and said it didn't make any difference. After a few days I finally sit her down, I said I didn't want to say you were right and I was wrong but its time I confess. I feel amazing. I've lost weight in these few days. My appetite was curbed. I just felt like a new person. After she made me feel bad with "I told you so!" haha.  

She began to tell me how much money she was making with Plexus. This interested me. We are both in college and any income is great at this time. Well checks started coming in weekly and then monthly. Wow. I wanted in. So I signed up.

Long story short: I'm going Gold, possibly Sr. Gold this month. She is going Sr. Gold, possibly Ruby this month. We have almost 100 team members between us on our team. This is only our 3rd month. We have members from GA, SC, NC, FL, TN, UT... Plexus is really good to us. This is our full time job now.

We have lost over 100 pounds between us. I'm off blood pressure meds. I'm off testosterone shots. I feel amazing. The Plexus family is so amazing. We love each and every one of you. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You have saved our lives in more ways than one!! Plexus Rocks.
-Thanks, 
John and Whitney Crocker

Take  that leap of faith - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment